Rehmie.com follows the process of Intellectual property Owners Rights and in case of issue is been highlighted, To maintain the trust level Buyers and Sellers on Rehmie.com must ensure that infringing products will be removed from the site immediately till the issue is resolved.
To report infringement issue please send us an email to email@example.com.
Rehmie understands the importance of Intellectual Property rights and support all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks ("IP"). As per our process we quickly respond on the email notices of alleged IP infringement.
Our response to such notices with proper notification/ information of IP infringement, by removing or disabling product listed by the seller.
Process to report infringement
If you are confident and believe that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may immediately report the same to us by following below process:
Please send us details of Intellectual Property right ownership on firstname.lastname@example.org with following information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification/description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on www.rehmie.com with adequate particulars. Product ID/ website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement)
(Please Note: Rehmie.com is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)