Kalsi Ceiling Fibre Cement Boards - Minimum Order 10pieces
KalsiCeiling (10pcs) - Flexible and Moisture Resistance Ceiling Board - (1200 x 2400 x 6mm)
Manufactured from precise combination of cement, silica and cellulose, the boards are cured and stabilised in an autoclave - a special process involving steam, high temperature and pressure that ensures optimum dimensional stability and mechanical resistance.
- KalsiCeiling are cost effective, durable and highly resistant to moist, water, impacts and most environmental conditions.
- KalsiCeiling, a fibre cement board especially designed for ceiling application in both dry and wet areas. It's a lightweight but durable board that offers exeptional dimensional stability and years of functional service.
- KalsiCeiling in thickness of 6mm works for both internal ceiling and external soffits applications. Thanks to its high mechanical resistance compared to thinner boards. KailsiCeiling 6 is really the best solution to get a good flat ceiling.
- KalsiCeiling can also be used as a ceiling tiles. The extra-smooth surface ready to receive a wide range of finishes.
- KalsiCeiling allow easy and fast installation of water pipes and electrical wires.
- For ease of installation, and to improve functionality and aesthetic performance, Kalsi fibre cement boards are provided in several surface and edge finishes.
Standard Dimension:Thickness: 6mm - Width(mm): 1200- Length(mm):2400 - Weight(kg): 28.5/piece
Among other benefits of Kalsiboard Performance Cement Board Solutions when compared with traditional construction (blocks, brick, concrete) are:
- Faster and easier work, allowing cost saving on construction time.
- Lightweight, allowing saving on foundations and structural costs.
- Cleaner work as no water or dusty materilas are required.
- Higher tremor and earthquake resistance thanks to its lightweight and flexibility.