And as every player has their own playing style and preferences, we have included a choice of 4 different velocity curves(plus 3 fixed ones) so you can adjust the keyboard response to your needs.
No matter if you want to play a complex solo in the style of Herbie Hancock or are just trying to make an EDM wobble bass more lively by adding modulation: the SE’s large Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels will get you there.
Four buttons and one MIDI-assignable fader to the left of the keys make the SE range MIDI Controllers even more flexible: Shift the keyboard up or down -3/+4 octaves with multi-colored LED indicators showing the exact status. Or transpose the keys +/- 12 semitones with the transpose buttons right below.
These buttons can easily be reassigned to switch MIDI channel, change MIDI programs or select tracks and browse patches when DAW integration is active. Better still, pressing a key combination change the Octave and Transpose buttons function to send out MMC transport functions so you can activate start, stop and record directly from your keyboard.
CONTROL YOUR DAW
How about getting a better workflow without any of this nerdy stuff? How about transport control, level mixing and track selection directly from the SE MIDI Controller? Take control of your DAW’s most important functions with our Nektar DAW Integration software! Of course, the SE models works with any MIDI software, but with custom Nektar DAW Integration you can do even more: Use the Transpose buttons for track or patch change, always have the currently selected track’s volume assigned to the fader and turn the Octave and Transpose buttons into Play, Stop, Record and Rewind buttons. How’s that for giving the mouse a break?
Nektar DAW Integration for SE49 and SE61 surrently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your new controller and download the integration files from your user account.)
- 61 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- USB port (USB-powered),
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (footswitch optional)
Weight & Dimensions
SE61: 98.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 3 kgs
(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49/61: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires optional camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card