K-Othrine WG 250, 20g is a professional, broad-spectrum insecticide in the form of water-dispersible granules, effective against crawling and flying insects and designed for use in sensitive areas such as public hygiene and food storage and preparation places. K-Othrine WG 250 has a remanence of 10 to 12 weeks, depending on the type of surface on which it is applied and its cleanliness. On the outside, the product is directly influenced by unfavorable weather conditions (rain, dew, strong sun, etc.).
- Efficient against a wide range of crawling and flying insects in domestic and industrial situations;
- Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
- Long-lasting residual activity.
Action mode of K-Othrine WG 250:
- Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted insects;
- Paralyzes and eliminates insects in a very short time;
- Further protects the area of application for long periods after the treatment has been applied.
K-Othrine WG 250 acts against insects by contact. The mode of action of K-Othrine acts by blocking on the nervous system of insects, the results of which give rise to the observable effects commonly described as flush out and knockdown. After these initial effects, insect death occurs after a short time.
Methods of application:
Apply K-Othrine WG 250 treatments using a low-pressure sprayer for surface spraying.
Mix 10 g of K-Othrine WG 250 with 10 l of water to treat 200 m2.
- Inspect the area to be treated (except the ceilings) with great care and apply treatment nsisting on the textile surfaces (sofas, chairs, armchairs, blankets, mattresses, carpets), including the area of solid material (wood, plastic, metal, etc.) used as support for these textiles, furniture, parquet, joint areas (plinths, cable tracks), all hard to reach areas (corners, furniture joints, closets, drain areas).
- Perform the treatments with sufficient solution so it penetrates deeply into the finest cracks (concrete, wood, etc.). It is very important to identify and treat the areas with the greatest potential to host bedbug nests. Repeat the treatment after an interval of 10-14 days, during which time the remaining larvae hatch.
- Inspect the area to be treated: indoors, the floors, walls (preferably from a height of 1 m down), hard to reach areas, humid, warm and dark will be treated, where the beetles are most likely to be and to form their nests (the area of the pipes drains, behind household appliances, food storage areas, areas where garbage is stored - temporarily).
- It is very important to identify and treat the areas with the greatest potential to host beetle nests; they can be traced for traces of manure (tiny black dots), eggs, larvae or concentrations greater than 5-10 adult individuals at a single point.
Dose: 10 g K-Othrine WG 250/10 liters of water / 200 m².
Only dilute with water and in case of massive infestation, the manufacturer recommends doubling the dose.
Do not store prepared solutions, use it immediately.
Apply evenly onto all infested surfaces.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.