In its first mode for use with infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. It’s easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit.
During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit but also likes to sit up in the Bravo, the KeyFit easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the adapter.
When baby outgrows the KeyFit, Bravo functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
- Removable stroller seat
- Audible KeyFit attachment
- One-hand, free-standing Quick Fold
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Adjustable, removable canopy
- Height-adjustable push-handle
- Parent tray with storage and cup holders
- All-wheel suspension
- Linked rear brakes
- Includes a top-rated KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat